Monday, October 27, 2008

OH-16: John Boccieri - "Change is Coming!"

Dear Friends,

With just eight days before the November 4 election, we're faced with a choice about the direction we want our community, our state and our country to go.

With so much at stake, I want you to know why I am running for Congress and how I plan to work for what matters most to you: a job that pays enough to raise a family, affordable health care that's there whenever you need it, and middle class tax cuts to help send your children to college or care for an aging relative.

Take a look at this new video to see the core reasons why I am running for Congress...



Like you, I believe in the promise of America: that if you work hard, play by the rules and give back to your community you can realize the American Dream. But for far too many Ohio families, that dream is slipping out of reach.

I am committed to changing that. As a father, a veteran and a state legislator who has represented this area for eight years, I know that we need to put middle class families first. In Congress, I want to wake up every day and make it my job to fight for your job.

With so much at stake, I hope I can count on your support. If you want to learn more, you can visit my website at www.johnforcongress.com/, or feel free to contact me with any questions or ideas at the email address below.

Sincerely,

John Boccieri

john@johnforcongress.com


0 comments: