Thursday, July 3, 2008

OH-16: John Boccieri - "We Did It!"

You hit it out of the park!



We finished the 2nd Fundraising Quarter with over $15,000 contributed online in just five days. I can't thank you enough for your support. Our campaign wouldn't be possible without this energy and dedication.



Now I want to show you the kind of race we're running with your backing.



On Tuesday at a locally-owned gas station in Canton, I announced my plans to confront the rising fuel prices that are breaking the budgets of families here and across America. I talked about both short- and long-term solutions that won't just end our dependence on oil forever, but turn around the economy right here in the 16th District.





(You can also read a writeup and see photos at PolitickerOH.)



I look forward to discussing other important ways to revitalize our economy and restore our middle class in the coming weeks. You're always welcome to stop by 601 Cleveland Ave. NW in Canton to find out more about the campaign.



But most of all, thank you for your incredible support, and for all that you do.



Sincerely yours,



John Boccieri

0 comments: